AfriCamps is all about boutique camping (or glamping) at the most beautiful working farms and estates in South Africa. Here you are welcomed by the landowner and his family. Learn about their farming business and experience everything from hiking to hammocking, from seclusion in nature to romantic escapes, from family outings to merry chaos with friends! The custom-designed boutique glamping tents are spacious and fully furnished with excellent kitchens, comfortable bedrooms and large showers. They offer guests the freedom and flexibility of a self-drive holiday, the closeness to nature of a camping trip and the luxury and convenience of a beautiful self-catering unit.
- 2 Nights’ accommodation at any of the following AfriCamps locations:
- AfriCamps Doolhof (Cape Winelands)
- AfriCamps Kam’Bati Swellendam
- AfriCamps Stanford Hills (Hermanus)
- AfriCamps at Pat Busch (Roberston)
- Africamps Klein Karoo (Oudtshoorn)
- AfriCamps Mackers Hazyview
- AfriCamps Ingwe (Plettenberg Bay)
- AfriCamps Oakhurst (Wilderness)
- AfriCamps at White Elephant – Pongola Game Reserve
- Kids under 2 years stay for free when sharing with 2 adults
- Tents can sleep up to 5 people
- Any additional person sharing will only pay an additional R230 per adult per night.
Duration: 2 nights
Travel Dates: 01 October – 01 December 2020
Offer Ends: 29 November 2020
Pricing: From R1 750 per person
All Items of a personal nature. Meals not mentioned.
Terms & Conditions:
Prices are from a starting price per person sharing, subject to change, currency fluctuations and availability. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.