Set to become the fourth proper street race on the F1 calendar next year, alongside Monaco, Singapore and Azerbaijan, the Hanoi track will run to 5.57km and feature 22 corners, some of them borrowing heavily from iconic tracks like Suzuka and the Nurburgring. The circuit looks primed to become one of the most challenging in F1, while also featuring one of the longest straights in the sport at 1.5km. Be among the first to witness the inaugural Vietnam Formula 1 Grand Prix in 2020.
- Return flights with Qatar Airways from Johannesburg to Hanoi including levies
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- 3 Nights’ accommodation at the 4* Hanoi Emerald Waters Hotel & Spa
- Breakfast daily
- 3 Day Vietnam Formula 1 Grand Prix tickets
- Vietnam Formula 1 Grand Prix tickets include:
- Un-reserved seating at the Turn 10.5 Grandstand.
- Situated at the light Turn 10 which itself is located on the 1.5km long straight. This area of the circuit is regarded as one of the fastest sections allowing you to witness cars going flat out, racing down to Turn 11.
Duration: 3 Nights
Travel Dates: 2 Apr – 6 Apr 2020
Offer Ends: 25 March 2020
3 Nights from From 19 995 per person sharing
All Items of a personal nature
Meals and drinks not mentioned
Medical and Travel insurance
Terms & conditions
Prices are from a starting price per person sharing, subject to change, airfare increase, currency fluctuations and availability. Taxes are estimated and based on the current exchange rate and are subject to change. Minimum stay conditions may apply. Please note that airport taxes, fuel levies & surcharges are approximate and subject to change, the exact amount will be confirmed at time of booking. Valid for dates as specified.