Discover this Greek island hopping package from Athens to Mykonos, and Naxos islands, Greece. These three islands are different in colours and style, but they will offer amazing moments. Mykonos is an island with amazing architecture, superb beaches with exotic water and intense nightlife. This is the island that never sleeps. Naxos is a Greek island in the South Aegean, the largest of the Cyclades island group. Its fertile landscape spans mountain villages, ancient ruins and long stretches of beach.
Fly-in Package includes:
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Athens including airline levies
- All Transfers
- Meet and greet service for tour briefing and orientation by an English speaking representative
- Accommodation on bed and breakfast with 3 nights in Athens at Hotel Crystal City or similar, 2 Nights in Paros at Hotel Panorama or similar, 2 Nights in Santorini at Hotel Solaris or similar
- Athens city tour with Acropolis
- Acropolis Museum on SIC with English speaking guide
- All Ferry tickets from Piraeus to Paros, ferry tickets from Paros to Santorini, ferry tickets from Santorini to Athens
- All entrance / admission fees to sites and museums and all taxes and services
- Day 1 / 2 – Athens
- Day 3/4 – Piraeus – Paros
- Day 5/6 – Santorini
- Day 7 – Santorini – Athens
- Day 8 – Departure
Duration: 7 Nights
Travel Dates: 7 Sep – 20 Oct 2019
Offer Ends: 10 Oct 2019
Pricing: From R22 500 per person sharing
Excludes: All Items of a personal nature. Meals not mentioned. Medical and Travel insurance.
Terms & conditions
High season airfare supplement apply. Prices are from a starting price per person sharing, subject to change, currency fluctuations and availability. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Please note that airport taxes, fuel levies & surcharges are approximate and subject to change, the exact amount will be confirmed at time of booking. Valid for dates as specified. Group rates available on request.