Located on a peninsula between the historic village of Mahébourg and the Blue Bay Marine Park, this family-friendly hotel is full of charm, finesse and elegance. Land or sea, the boathouse and sports centre offers various activities and equipment for tennis, volley-ball, Zumba Dance classes, windsurfing classes, cocktail cruise aboard the catamaran yachts, sauna and Ylang Spa.
- Return direct flights to Mauritius on Air Mauritius including airline levy
- Return seat in coach airport to resort transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 4* New Preskil Island Resort – Garden Family Room
- Includes: Breakfast and Dinner daily
- *2 Children under 12 years sharing with 2 Adults FLY AND STAY FREE (pays for airport taxes and transfers) approximately R4545.00 per child
- Glass bottom boat excursions
- Water Ski
- Snorkelling outing
- Business Class Lounge access when travelling in Economy Class from OR Tambo, King Shaka International Airport and Cape Town International Airport.
- Travellers can take on 2 x 20KG in Economy Class
- High season airfare supplement applies during school holidays.
- High season supplement rate of R5040.00 applicable to child rate and R2800 applicable to the adult rate between 25 – 30 April 2020
*Not applicable during school holidays*
Duration: 7 Nights
Travel Dates: 10 May – 30 Sep 2020
Offer Ends: 30 Sep 2020
From R22 500 per person sharing
Terms & conditions
Prices are from a starting price per person sharing, subject to change, airfare increase, currency fluctuations and availability. Taxes are estimated and based on the current exchange rate and are subject to change. Please note that airport taxes, fuel levies & surcharges are approximate and subject to change, the exact amount will be confirmed at time of booking. Valid for dates as specified. Group rates available on request.