The fabled Golden Triangle is the classic introduction to this vast and beautiful country. Bustling streets, havens of tranquillity and architectural wonders await as you dive head first into the vibrant sights, sounds and experiences of India.
- Return flights from Johannesburg into Delhi & out of Mumbai including airline levies
- Internal flight from Jaipur to Mumbai including airline levies
- 2 Nights accommodation in Delhi
- 1 Night accommodation in Agra
- 2 Nights accommodation in Jaipur
- 3 Nights accommodation in Mumbai
- Breakfast daily
- All transfers, sightseeing tours and excursion
- English speaking local guide for sightseeing and excursion tours as per itinerary
- Delhi – Clarks Inn
- Agra – Royal Residency
- Jaipur – Red Fox
- Mumbai – Hotel Garden
Duration: 8 Nights
Travel Dates: 1 Oct – 19 Dec 2019
Offer Ends: 10 Sep 2019
Departs from: Johannesburg
Pricing: 8 nights from R21 950 pp sharing
Terms & conditions:
Prices are from price per person sharing, subject to change, airfare increase, currency fluctuations and availability. Taxes are estimated and based on the current exchange rate and are subject to change. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Please note that airport taxes, fuel levies & surcharges are approximate and subject to change, the exact amount will be confirmed at time of booking. Valid for dates as specified. Group rates available on request.
Please contact us for flights from Cape Town and Durban
Please note that the Entrance fee of USD75 per person is payable directly at the tourist sites.
Exclusions: Entrance fees at all monuments. All Items of a personal nature. Meals not mentioned. Medical and Travel insurance